Soldiers Of Destructions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldiers Of Destructions

A WoW Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hewoooooo :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunaflare

Lunaflare

Hewoooooo :3 Empty
PostSubject: Hewoooooo :3   Hewoooooo :3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Luna... and yes that really is my first name. I am what I like to call a real straightforward yet down to earth kind of person. I love to laugh and play but that doesn't mean I can't be serious. I've been playing WoW for roughly 5 years now. I would like to give props to Zard (Zardrek, Zerdrak, Johno, etc.) for showing me this server. It's really well done and I can't wait to get down to being a welcomed Raider.

I have to say whoever did the background for this forum has won my heart, as it's the cutest thing I think I've ever seen in my entire life xD Anyway... I have some pretty bad ADD so I tend to jump topics to whatever is interesting me at the time.

At this point in time, I'm a Blood Elf by heart. I even started on some of their language as well. Speaking of languages, I know three languages and one of them isn't exactly "real". I speak English(of course), French and Al Bhed. Yes, you read that correctly. I studied a video game language. Sue me.

I'm originally from Manchester, England so don't laugh at my slang. I'm also a registered EMT in the medical field and I really love doing it ^-^

*Thinks* I think that's good enough for an introduction. If anyone has any other questions, feel free to ask Smile

~Lunaflare/Zraiiah
Back to top Go down

Hewoooooo :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers Of Destructions :: General :: Introdutions-
Jump to: